Subject: [lamps] Document Action: 'Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:04:32 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group'
  (draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX
and SMIME Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Benjamin Kaduk and Roman Danyliw.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

Technical Summary

   When the Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group
   was chartered, an object identifier arc was allocated by IANA for use
   by that working group.  RFC 7299 describes the object identifiers
   that were assigned in that arc.  A small number of object identifiers
   that were assigned in RFC 4212 are not included in RFC 7299, and this
   document corrects that oversight.

Working Group Summary

   There is consensus for this document in the LAMPS WG.

Document Quality

   The document is easy to understand and extremely narrow in scope. 

Personnel

    Tim Hollebeek is the document shepherd.
    Roman Danyliw is the responsible area director.