Subject: [lamps] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 02:38:47 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor fix but it has to be done.

Nits: s/establishe*d* an IANA registry for that arc,/establishe*s* an IANA
registry for that arc,/ in section 1 ?

Regards and thanks for your time on this one

-éric

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:15:16 -0400

> On Oct 1, 2021, at 5:38 AM, Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Éric:

My experience is that the RFC Editor changes it to past tense at the time it gets published.  I'm just trying to keep the edits to a minimum...

Russ