Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 09:17:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-10-07

Abstract:
   RFC 7299 describes the object identifiers that were assigned by
   Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group in an arc
   that was allocated by IANA (1.3.6.1.5.5.7).  A small number of object
   identifiers that were assigned in RFC 4212 are omitted from RFC 7299,
   and this document updates RFC 7299 to correct that oversight.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/