Subject: [Speechsc] Homework due Thursday

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:37:36 -0500

This is a reminder for people new to the IETF.  Please disregard if this is not new to you.

Presentations at the Work Group meeting revolve around open issues.  We have only a limited amount of time.  This means that we cannot have presentations of a tutorial nature (e.g., "this is what my draft is about" or "here are the features of protocol X").  Rather, the presentations address open issues (e.g., "this point had dissent on the list, here is why the draft is right / wrong").

Please be prepared for the meeting.  Review the drafts:

Requirements Document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-reqts-02.txt

Protocol Evaluation Document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-protocol-eval-01.txt

Also, it may be beneficial to review the discussion on the list:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/speechsc/current/maillist.html

If you read and understand the following documents, you can leave the work group meeting early.  However, if you are an "old hand", we would encourage you to stick around and give the new folks guidance.

New Instructions to RFC Authors (draft): 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-03.txt

The Internet Standards Process -- Revision 3:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2026.txt?number=2026
_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc