Subject: [Speechsc] Personal-Grammar-URI clarification

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:28:07 -0400

Hi,

The wording throughout the current draft specification is a bit confusing 
w.r.t "Personal-Grammar-URI".

Is the expectation that the "Personal-Grammar-URI" value is merely a 
client specified handle to an external grammar in lieu of using a 
"Content-Id" value?

Is the expectation that the server persistently store these references and 
the backing grammars, and when and how would the release of these 
references occur?

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/ 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc