Subject: Re: [Speechsc] Personal-Grammar-URI clarification

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:43:11 -0400

Bump

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/ 
[email-masked]

Brett Gavagni/West Palm Beach/IBM@IBMUS 
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/26/2005 11:28 AM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
[Speechsc] Personal-Grammar-URI clarification

Hi,

The wording throughout the current draft specification is a bit confusing 
w.r.t "Personal-Grammar-URI".

Is the expectation that the "Personal-Grammar-URI" value is merely a 
client specified handle to an external grammar in lieu of using a 
"Content-Id" value?

Is the expectation that the server persistently store these references and 

the backing grammars, and when and how would the release of these 
references occur?

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/ 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc