Subject: [Speechsc] Speechsc at IETF 64 in Vancouver, November 6-11

From: David R Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:29:49 -0400

Folks,

We WILL have a Speechsc meeting at the November IETF. Eric and I had  
hoped that the MRCPv2 spec would be in or through last call by now,  
but we have some niggling issues and workload that have held the  
authors up.

In order to make a final push to close down the issues, we thought it  
prudent to have the high-bandwidth face-to-face interaction that an  
IETF meeting affords.

Our expectation is that we can use this opportunity to finalize the  
spec, damp out any creeping featurism, and get the spec to the IESG  
for review and approval.

We also hope to use some time at the meeting to initiate a discussion  
of "what next" for the WG.

If you have specific agenda items you'd like to see addressed at the  
meeting, please send them to Eric and me.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver.

Best regards, Dave. (co-chair).

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc