Subject: [Speechsc] N-Best-List-Length results and NLSML

From: Corby Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:34:41 -0700

I have a question about how multiple results for a recognition are 
returned.  The N-Best-List-Length in section 9.4.4 specifies that the 
recognition resource will sent multiple matches (if available).  My 
question is how this is represented in NLSML.

The recognition system that I'm familiar with is Nuance's; where a 
recognition response may return multiple results, and each result may 
have multiple interpretations.  Is there a similar (but 
differently-named) hierarchy in NLSML?  Or are NLSML results simply a 
1-d array of <interpretation> elements with no distinction between what 
Nuance calls a "result" and an "interpretation?"

Thanks
Corby Anderson
Tellme Networks, Inc.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc