Subject: [Speechsc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Speech Services Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)
	Author(s)	: S. Shanmugham, D. Burnett
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16.txt
	Pages		: 214
	Date		: 2008-6-20
	
The MRCPv2 protocol allows client hosts to control media service
   resources such as speech synthesizers, recognizers, verifiers and
   identifiers residing in servers on the network.  MRCPv2 is not a
   "stand-alone" protocol - it relies on a session management protocol
   such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish the MRCPv2
   control session between the client and the server, and for rendezvous
   and capability discovery.  It also depends on SIP and SDP to
   establish the media sessions and associated parameters between the
   media source or sink and the media server.  Once this is done, the
   MRCPv2 protocol exchange operates over the control session
   established above, allowing the client to control the media  processing resources on the speech resource server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;