Subject: [Speechsc] Changes from draft -16 to draft -17

From: Dan Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:42:10 -0500

Group,

No, this still does not address all of the review comments, but I  
wanted to get a version out before today's publication cutoff.

Here are the changes in this draft.

-- dan

- Clarified in 8.13 that the SPEECH-MARKER event MUST be generated  
when a SPEAK request in Pending-State changes state to IN-PROGRESS.

- Modified ABNF for request-id to be 1*10DIGIT to align with text,  
which restricts values to 32 bits.

- Clarified that the Accept header can only occur in requests (in  
addition to SET-PARAMS and GET-PARAMS)

- Clarified that the Proxy-sync-id header MAY occur only on events and  
the BARGE-IN-OCCURRED method.

- Clarified that the Accept-charset and Cache-control headers are only  
used on requests.

- Clarified that the Content-type, Content-ID, Content-Base, Content- 
Encoding, Content-Location, and Content-Length may be used on all  
messages.

- Clarified that the Save-Waveform and Recognition-mode headers can  
only occur on RECOGNIZE, SET-PARAMS, or GET-PARAMS.

- Clarified that the Personal-Grammar-URI and Save-Best-Waveform  
headers can only be sent as part of the START-PHRASE-ENROLLMENT, SET- 
PARAMS, GET-PARAMS methods.

- Clarified that if a media processing resource is requested to be  
added to an existing session and the resource is not available, the  
media processing going on before the RE-INVITE will continue as it was  
before.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;