Subject: [Speechsc] I-D Action:draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Speech Services Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)
	Author(s)       : S. Shanmugham, D. Burnett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17.txt
	Pages           : 215
	Date            : 2008-11-03

The MRCPv2 protocol allows client hosts to control media service
resources such as speech synthesizers, recognizers, verifiers and
identifiers residing in servers on the network.  MRCPv2 is not a
"stand-alone" protocol - it relies on a session management protocol
such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish the MRCPv2
control session between the client and the server, and for rendezvous
and capability discovery.  It also depends on SIP and SDP to
establish the media sessions and associated parameters between the
media source or sink and the media server.  Once this is done, the
MRCPv2 protocol exchange operates over the control session
established above, allowing the client to control the media
processing resources on the speech resource server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;