Subject: [Speermint] IETF 73 Meeting Info and Agenda Items Requested

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:50:49 -0600

All,

The 73rd IETF meetings are approaching quickly.  The Speermint working
group has a meeting currently scheduled for Thursday, November 20th from
15:20 - 17:20pm in Salon C.

A couple of things to keep in mind.  First, the cut-off date for draft
revisions is Monday, November 3rd.  Second, please send your agenda
requests to Jason and I quickly, so we can include your requests during
our agenda planning.

If you are an author of an existing Speermint draft, thank you in
advance for updating your drafts and being prepared for the meeting.

Jason and I look forward to seeing you all in Minneapolis.

Regards,

Daryl

----------------
Daryl Malas
CableLabs
(o) +1 303 661 3302
(f) +1 303 661 9199
mailto:[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint