Subject: [Speermint] FYI: I-D Action:draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt

From: Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:04:47 +0100

FYI,

I've posted an update to my speermint-background draft. 

-02 barely changes the text from -01, the main reason for the update
are the new sections 5,6 and 7 which give an overview on how a
voice routing architecture might work and what pitfalls need to
be avoided.

The content is relevant both for speermint and drinks.

Have a look.

/ol

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VoIP Peering: Background and Assumptions
	Author(s)       : O. Lendl
	Filename        : draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This documents provides background for the work on VoIP peering and
tries to provide guidance on what kind of work is needed to
facilitate widespread SIP-based peering of telephony networks.  It is
intended to spur discussion on the work about peering (in the
SPEERMINT and DRINKS WGs) and should also serve as input to the
ongoing discussions on reducing Spam for Internet Telephony (SPIT).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-speermint-background-02.txt

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
/ Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>, T: +43 1 5056416 - 33, F: - 933 \
| nic.at Internet Verwaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H |
\ http://www.nic.at/  LG Salzburg, FN 172568b, Sitz: Salzburg /
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint