Subject: [Speermint] draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-07 posted, ready for publication

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 05:54:46 -0600

Hi,

   I've posted a revision of the speermint requirements draft:
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-07
.txt

   Updates include minor changes to close on mike comments from last
IETF:
1) changed some requirements to use MUST, SHOULDs based on IETF#72
feedback
2) updated text to provide rationale on media variability for SBE
advertisement mechanisms.
This requirement was removed from the draft after IETF#71 and David
Schwartz asked a question at the mike.  The new text just explains what
I think reflects the WG consensus.
3) Updated security considerations to keep the security paragraph on SIP
informative
This should address John Elwell and Keith Drage's comments.

   This document is now passed WGLC and it has had no new comments for a
while. I think it is ready for publication.  I would appreciate
receiving any comments by October 27 to issue another update before
Minneapolis.

Thank you,
Jean-Francois.
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint