Subject: [Speermint] Quick reminder: Presenters IETF 73

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:52:14 -0700

A quick reminder to those presenting at the Speermint working group
meeting in Minneapolis.  Please submit your slides to Alexander
Mayrhofer (and cc: Jason and I) by 12pm CT Tuesday, November 18th if at
all possible.  This will give us time to post them in preparation for
the meeting on Thursday.

Thank you and have a safe trip.

See you next week!

Regards,

Daryl

----------------
Daryl Malas
CableLabs
(o) +1 303 661 3302
(f) +1 303 661 9199
mailto:[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Speermint mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speermint