Subject: [Speermint] FW: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:04:51 -0600

All,

We submitted a draft for including RFC 4904 parameters in an ENUM NAPTR
response.  I think this is applicable to peering.  Let us know if you have
any comments.

Regards,

Daryl

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title           : Trunk Group Use in ENUM
 Author(s)       : D. Malas, T. Creighton
 Filename        : draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt
 Pages           : 9
 Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a method for incorporating trunk group parameters
into an E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) response for the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261] service URI.  It defines the use of trunk group
contexts as defined in [RFC4904] as additional parameters in the E2U+SIP
enumservice NAPTR record [RFC3403] URI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

------ End of Forwarded Message