Subject: [Speermint] Agenda Uploaded

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:44:41 -0400

The draft agenda for IETF 76 has been uploaded and is available at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/speermint.txt

This is what the content of the file is:

Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (SPEERMINT)

Hiroshima, Japan
Tuesday, November 11, 2009 - Afternoon Session I - 1300 to 1500 hours local
time
Room Name: Camellia
============================================================================
==================

CHAIRS:          Jason Livingood   <[email-masked]>
   Daryl Malas  <[email-masked]>

SECRETARY:    Alexander Mayrhofer  <[email-masked]>

RAI AREA DIRECTORS: Cullen Jennings  <[email-masked]>
   Robert Sparks   <[email-masked]>

RAI AREA ADVISOR: Cullen Jennings  <[email-masked]>

GENERAL (15 minutes)

1 - Welcome & Introduction to SPEERMINT / Administrivia    5 minutes (1300 -
1305)
    - Mailing list: [email-masked]
   - Scribe (jabber)
    - Blue Sheets
 Daryl Malas

2 - SPEERMINT Peering Architecture     55 minutes (1315 - 1325)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-09
 TBD Presenter

3 - SPEERMINT Message Flows      60 minutes (1325 - 1335)
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-speermint-flows-06
 TBD Presenter

NOTE: Our approach on the two drafts above is to have an editor open the
document for live editing.  The WG chairs or editor will then walk us
through a section-by-section review of the document.  We want to produce an
updated version following the meeting that is then ready for WGLC.