Subject: [Speermint] New version of requirements draft to address IESG, ops-dir and other reviews

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:15:51 -0600

I have submitted a revision of draft-ietf-speermint-requirements to
address comments received from Bernard Aboba, Peter Saint-Andre and IESG
members.
See http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-09.txt  and
the HTML diff tool.

The changes include:
a) editorial changes
Nits, typos and other editorial changes requested to provide more
background.  

b) references to DNS and anycast services 
Robert Sparks' IESG comment as well as Bernard Aboba's ops-dir comments
made me to reference some of the work done in CDNs and the use of
anycast as part of the solution space for providing peer variability
(providing different SBE-DBE to different peers).

c) IM and presence comments from Peter Saint-Andre
The revision contains some text rewrite of the IM and presence
requirements because the previous text had broken English.  Some
technical changes in a few requirements did happen there too - see other
email sent today in response to Peter's comments.

Comments and feedback are welcome on those changes.

Jean-Francois.