Subject: [Speermint] [e2md] charter discussion kick-off (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:22:36 +0100 (CET)

Dear speermint / drinks participant

For the E2MD (E.164 To MetaData) BoF during IETF-77 in Anheim we are 
currently discussing the charter proposal. As e2md is closely related
to what you are defining in DRINKS and SPEERMINT, we kindly ask you to 
review the charter and provide feedback to the <[email-masked]> list
by the end of this month (Feb 2010).

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion!

cheers,
  Bernie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:00:46
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
To: E.164 To MetaData BOF discussion list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [e2md] charter discussion kick-off

Hi,

After we have collected the use cases, the e2md work continues with the
charter.

To ensure we have no (unknown) open issues with the charter during the BoF, we 
kindly ask you to review the proposal for the e2md charter. The latest version 
can be found on:

   http://ucom.ch/ietf/e2md-bof/e2md-proposed-charter.txt

For your convenience I attached the current version to this email.

Please send any feedback, issues and other comments concerning the proposed 
e2md charter to <[email-masked]> by the end of this month (Feb 2010).

cheers,
  Bernie

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

_______________________________________________

e2md mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md