Subject: PHYSiCIANS IN THE COUNTRY,

From: "Burt London" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:41:28 -0700

The E-MAIL Medical Directory 500,000 physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new 
directory (which is available exclusively on CD-Rom) 

is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

Physicians Guide has just been completed. According to many 
librarians and most medical firms, it is one of the most 
referenced  and frequently-used database throughout the United 
States.
 
It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry 
business development executives.
 
FOR THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.
 
To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory & Physicians 
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information 
below and fax it to 206- 202 8049 or 206- 338-3863
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

======DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS======
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX OR VOICE MESSAGE.
When we receive your message we will get in touch with you 
sometime with in the next 48 hours by e-mail or by telephone.