Subject: investing Strategy

From: "Curt Mckinnon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Two, 7 Feb 2006 5:36:46 -0060

F A S T   T R A C K   N O T I F I C A T I O N
_____________________________________________

THE COMPANY:  Dark Dynamite Inc.
Se ctor:  Consumer Goods
Symb 01:  D K D Y
0 pen:  $1.67
La st Trade:  $1.65
STATUS:  Strng Buy

Big News Release Expected Tuesday Volume Jumps 88%

SUMMARY 
 DKDY's news releases have pushed the stock over 240% in just the last
 45 days. With no news and a steady hold on price for the last couple 
 weeks, investors have been waiting to see what is happening with its 
 new contracts. 
 
 Rumors began circulating Friday concerning a news break for Tuesday 
 and the rumors have continued today. For those of you who  got on board 
 today or have been holding on to your shares, from the 88% jump in volume 
 today, we can tell you are excited to find out how D K D Y will take 
 off tomorrow.

Recent Headlin es: 

 {Dark Dynamite Announces Large-scale Outdoor Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner 
  Show to be Held Through Cooperation with Guangzhou Greentree Financial 
  Group Inc. (PRN)

 {Increased Tourist Numbers Expected with Completion of the Western 3rd 
  Round City Highway, Connecting to Qin E-Pang Palace (PRN)

{overview} 

 DKDY has held its own in the open of 2006 and provided great returns for 
 investors. Its upcoming events in April and increased exposure in the 
 market have helped it step up to a solid player in the OTC.

R ec0mendati0n:

 Read the news and review the numbers. All we can say is each time this 
 company has released news the price and volume JUMPS and the investors
 make fantastic returns. If you did not get in on DKDY today get in on 
 it first thing before the news hits the market.

Good Tradin g