Subject: new american 2006,medicine, physician's directory

From: "middleman Blackwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:53:10 +0300

The E-MAIL Medical Directory 500,000 physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX
OR VOICE MESSAGE.
When we receive your message we will get in touch with you 
sometime with in the next 48 hours by e-mail or by telephone.

===============   OR   ============
The  2006 American Hospital Email Directory                          

FIRST-TIME OFFERED TO INDUSTRY!  

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995
 
174,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives. 
mailing address and phone/fax,includes all U.S. hospitals (7,000).
=================================================================
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, 
phone/fax, county, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty. 

FOR THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.
 
To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory OR Physicians 
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information 

below and fax it to 206- 203-0561 or 206- 984-0871
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: