Subject: maNaGED CaRE, (500,000 physicians 0n CD-R0m) F0R $247.00

From: "Arturo V Pierce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:01:12 +0200

The E-MAIL Medical Directory 500,000 physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

& Physicians Guide has just been completed. According to many 
librarians and most medical firms, it is one of the most 
referenced  and frequently-used database throughout the United 
States.
 
It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry 
business development executives.
 
The NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory & Physicians Guide 
contains relevant data on over 500,000 physicians in the 
United States.
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, 
phone/fax, county, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty. 

FOR THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.
 
During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory 
(which is available exclusively on CD-Rom) is $247.00 
  
To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory & Physicians 
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information 

below and fax it to 206- 203-0561 or 206- 984-0871
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: