Subject: [H O T Wednesday] Low-Profile Company With High Profit Potential loathing becalmed

From: "posot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:17:00 +0800

GAPJ- GOLDEN APPLE OIL/GAS

Current Price: $ 0.50
Short Term Price: $ 1.50
3 Month Price: $ 4.50

Before we start with the profile of GAPJ we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on today. And it will 
go all week so it would be best to get in NOW

S T R O N G  B U Y  R E C O M M E N D A T I O N

Current Press Release

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. and Franklin Ross Securities Complete Private Placement

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ - News) is pleased to announce it has completed the initial private placement with Franklin Ross Securities of 
New Jersey.

The terms of the deal provide for Franklin Ross to purchase 181,818 shares of Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. restricted stock priced at .10 per 
share.

The company is currently negotiating with several investor groups for the next phase of financing.

Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Golden Apple is an independent oil and gas producer with a focus on North and South American properties. The 
Company applies advanced technologies to systematically explore and develop its oil and natural gas opportunities. Golden Apple focuses its 
activities where technology can be used effectively to maximize returns on invested capital by reducing drilling risk and enhancing its ability to 
cost-effectively grow reserves and production volumes.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc has opened a Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario to facilitate the management of its Canadian operations. All 
correspondence and communication will continue to be serviced by the company's head office staff in Phoenix Arizona.

GET IN NOW , DO NOT REGRET LATER

gerundive courtroom's magicians intestines fixating microsecond's gangster executor confessions baneberry blat Riga inconvertible desk's abreaction Fatima Williamson Paul capitalizations acceptability Josephus Calvary activity Pollux hobbles archiving lowest bricks harmlessly Melinda bellicosity determines canning disables Atreus cooperate displeasing inferences bounty's