Subject: Your eBay account could be suspended

From: "update" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:49:20 -0800

FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement - Section 8 - Action Required

Dear eBay Buyer/Seller
,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:

False or missing contact information - Falsifying or omitting your name,
address, and/or telephone number (including use of fax
machines pager numbers, modems or disconnected numbers).

Due to the suspension of this account, please note that you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. Please note that any seller
fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable.

eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the
billing method currently on file.

To be considered for reinstatement of this account, sign in to your
account and provide us additional information.

Restore Account using link below:
http://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US&ru

If you do not have internet access or have forgotten your password, please mail with a copy of this and you ID or Driver Licence notice to:

eBay Inc.

2145 Hamilton Ave.

San Jose, CA 95125

Attn: Collections Department

Thank you for using eBay!
http://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US&ru

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account
preferences. If you would like to review your notification
preferences for other types of communications, click here. If you would like to receive
this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically
send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright c 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property
of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay
Inc.