Subject: WEDNESDAY.HBID.at home and abroad

From: "Glenna Starks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:01:11 +0420

__________________STOCK A LERT************************

HOT BRANDS INC (HBID)

Stock Symbol: HBID

Current price: 0.35$
Target price: 0.9$

IS MOMENTUM STARTING TO BUILD FOR THIS STOCK? LOOK AT THE ACTION WEDNESDAY. WILL THURSDAY BE HUGE?

RECENT NEWS: Go Read the Full Story Now!

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- (OTC:HBID.PK) – Gold & Silver Minerals, a Nevada corporation (the “Company”) trading as Hot Brands, 

Inc., today announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an evaluation of a mineral property 
offered to the Company.  The evaluation will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument 43-101 
Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101 provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral 
projects.  A NI43-101 report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has experience in valuing mineral 
deposits and mining projects. We expect the report to be completed and available mid-September.

THE ALERT IS FOR WEDNESDAY!

Don't miss that chance.

______________________________________________________________