Subject: salmon

From: Contreras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:58:56 -0500

THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 6 PM AST MONDAY OR SOONER IFCONDITIONS
WARRANT.

LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS AND ISOLATEDTHUNDERSTORMS CONTINUING
THROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A WINDADVISORY.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH SNOW SHOWERS. LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTH WINDS 15 TO 25
MPH.

THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 6 PM AST MONDAY OR SOONER IFCONDITIONS
WARRANT. LITTLE TO NO SNOW ACCUMULATION. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN AND SNOW
SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

ADDITIONAL SNOWACCUMULATION LESS THAN 1 INCH THROUGH 4 PM. CLOUDY SKIES
WITH SNOW SHOWERS. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGHTHE
AFTERNOON. This file is usually updated about every two minutes. CLOUDY
SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS AND ISOLATEDTHUNDERSTORMS CONTINUING THROUGH THE
AFTERNOON.

LITTLE TONO SNOW ACCUMULATION THROUGH 4 PM.

LITTLE TONO SNOW ACCUMULATION THROUGH 4 PM. This same information is
available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP
formats.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS. WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL
MIDNIGHT AST MONDAY NIGHT.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AST MONDAY NIGHT.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

LITTLE TO NO SNOW ACCUMULATION. LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTHWEST WINDS 15
TO 25 MPH.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON.
THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 6 PM AST MONDAY OR SOONER IFCONDITIONS
WARRANT.

LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTH WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH. VERY WINDY CONDITIONSIN
EXPOSED AREA ALONG THE COASTLINE WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH POSSIBLE. LITTLE
TONO SNOW ACCUMULATION THROUGH 4 PM. LOCALLY BREEZY WITH NORTH WINDS 15
TO 25 MPH.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH SNOW SHOWERS.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON. LOCALLY
BREEZY WITH NORTH WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH. CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SNOW
SHOWERS.

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN
AND SNOW SHOWERS CONTINUINGTHROUGH THE AFTERNOON.