Subject: [splices] Fwd: Re: [dispatch] SIP Action Referral

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:50:31 +0100

FYI.

Simon

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	Re: [dispatch] SIP Action Referral
Data: 	Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:28:06 -0600
Mittente: 	Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
A: 	Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat) <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi folks,

Based on the ML discussion of this topic and conferring with the ADs and 
chairs of the SPLICES WG, this work item is being dispatched to the 
SPLICES WG.

Regards,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    Hi,

    We have submitted the following SIP Action Referral draft to the
    IETF and we would like to discuss it during the upcoming DISPATCH
    meeting in IETF80.
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref/
    A charter proposal will follow by the end of next week.

    We would appreciate any comments or feedback on this draft.

    Thanks,
      Rifaat

    -----Original Message-----
    From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]
    <mailto:[email-masked]>]
    Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 8:15 AM
    To: Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)
    Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>;
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>;
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
    Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref-00

    A new version of I-D, draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref-00.txt has
    been successfully submitted by Rifaat Shekh-Yusef and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Filename:        draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref
    Revision:        00
    Title:           Action Referral in the Session Initiation Protocol
    (SIP)
    Creation_date:   2011-01-14
    WG ID:           Independent Submission
    Number_of_pages: 24

    Abstract:
    This specification defines action referral that allows an application
    to make a high level request to a User Agent to perform an action,
    and let the the User Agent execute the action as it sees fit. Action
    referral uses the SIP REFER method with a Refer-To header field
    containing a URN, which indicates the requested action.

    This specification also defines the option tag 'action-ref' to allow
    the UA to indicate its support for action referral.

    The IETF Secretariat.

    _______________________________________________
    dispatch mailing list
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch