Subject: LaSalle Bank News - New security system

From: "LaSalle Online Banking" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 04:43:16 +0100 (CET)

Dear LaSalle
Bank customer,

We are glad to inform you, that our
bank has a new security system. The new updated technology will ensure the
security of your payments trough our bank.

Protecting the security of your account and of the LaSalle Bank
network is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we
have temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

Hoping you understand that we are
doing this for your own safety we suggest to complete the following
information to enroll in LaSalle's Online Banking Service.

To access your account, please
take the following steps to ensure that your account has not been
compromised:

1. Login to your LaSalle Bank Internet account. In case you are not
enrolled for Internet Banking, you will have to fill in all the required
information, including your name and you account number.

2. To get started, please click the link below:

https://lasallena.com/servlet/lasalle/html/login/login_new.html

We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us
maintain the integrity of the entire LaSalle Bank system. Thank you for
attention to this matter.

This instruction has been sent to all bank
customers
and is obligatory to follow.

Sincerely,

The LaSalle Bank Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your LaSalle Bank account and choose
the "Help" link in the header of any page.

Please read our
Disclaimer and
Privacy Statement. Copyright © 2003
LaSalle Bank
Corporation. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing
Lender. Equal Opportunity Lender.