Subject: ARTICLES In-depth information on everything Dominican, from food, prostitution, to the transport system.

From: "William Shoemaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:23:19 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The resolution was unanimously approved in Congress this past Tuesday.
As a whole the business sector is in agreement with the principle of a
social health plan, but they are arguing for efficiency and are calling
for intelligent integration of the proposed system.
They also criticized the fact that many of the palm trees that are being
planted die before they accomplish their purpose. TRAVEL NEWS What's
new, what's going on in the DR tourism and travel industry. Listin
Diario writes that an unidentified individual tried to make an illegal
wiring connection to the energy network at Palamara.
The controversy and "anti-DR campaign" began earlier this week when
Hartley and Ruquoy premiered the film "Slaves in Paradise.
Jimenez Moya to replace them with palm trees. They also criticized the
fact that many of the palm trees that are being planted die before they
accomplish their purpose.