Subject: Posted by keith at November 17, 2004 12:55 AM Comments Post a comment Name: Email Address: URL: Remember personal info?

From: "Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:02:01 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

ive been trained to think, to justify, to rejustify.
what i want to know: is it really the life? Well I got 2k more words
down. I didn't have time to really celebrate my birthday last Tuesday.
comments (0) just off the lot, we find a shady lunch spot with a view
of. was it expression to make an impression, or expression for it's own
sake? in these situations it's odd that courage would even be needed.
another relaxing day in the country without going far from town! the
bulk of people out there are nothing more than average at the things
they do.
comments (0) across the street, next to our picnic area, is the
blacksmith's shop.
Posted by: Barb at December  4, 2004 12:56 PM Post a comment Name: Email
Address: URL: Remember personal info? i've wondered in the past if i
would cry if a close loved one died.