Subject: Authenticode signatures can co-exist with strong name signatures.

From: "Emmanuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:15:16 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The most notable feature of PlugInProvider is the CustomFactory
attribute, which instructs Enterprise Library how to create a new
instance of a class that derives from PlugInProvider.
It is also a good idea to change the test key pair periodically. This
will generate a signature for the assembly using the private key from
your test key pair.
The configuration application models this as a tree consisting of nodes.
This class derives from the abstract ConfigurationDesignManager class.
However, like strong name signatures, the presence of an Authenticode
signature does not guarantee that you can trust the code.
More than likely, you are going to want to write some custom counters to
monitor the health and performance of your apps at any given time. You
can now go and create more providers to create different plug-in
discovery behaviors for the application block.
Factories for ObjectsEnterprise Library creates objects using factories.
It is easy to mix up these two types, but the name identifies which
plug-in type should be served by the provider, whereas the Type property
identifies the type of the provider.
When done correctly, this creates an optional dependency on the Data
Access Application Block; in cases where you do not need data access,
you can avoid this dependency.
Again, you use the sn.
For a demo this works fine, but in the real world you might have lots of
different events.
This is the file that you need to reference in your project when you
want to utilize the application block.
It is now to time to create an implementation of PlugInProvider. More
discussion of this very powerful functionality is beyond the scope of
this column, but you can find further information at "My. For starters,
you cannot instantiate PlugInProvider, since it is an abstract class.
You request an abstract type and, based on configuration data, you get
the correct implementation of that type, appropriately configured and
instrumented. Under current versioning policy, an assembly will always
attempt to load the exact version of the assembly it was built against.
But regardless of how well designed . Again, you use the sn. It provides
an extensible framework for building robust, scalable applications.
However, that would have required me to create my own collection class
keyed on type, and thus I would not have been able to reuse the classes
provided by Enterprise Library. Yet another option is to fix the bug and
not change the assembly version number, so existing applications can
still find the assembly.
You must configure the . The anti-spoofing and anti-tampering benefits
are quite valuable. This way my relaxed permissions as specified in the
new permission set are limited to the new assembly.