Subject: Successful song writers are proactive about writing new songs.

From: "Peg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:08:40 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The long-term goal of the deal is to have Yahoo tag and index the local
content from these newspapers and optimize it for searching.
Everything that comes from my head is created into something or recycled
to be created into something else. I think for most artists, the real
goal is to be able to communicate with others through their music. One
of the best ways to be "inspired" is to set a deadline.
Besides, where is the rule that says you have to pitch or perform every
song that you write anyway?
As for bad songs, man, I think there are tons out there and that they're
easy to write. "In the future I think you will be saying 'I'm going to
Wally it'," he said. com is still a search engine today but it is now
powered by Yahoo.
In that way, local news - one of the pillars of the newspaper business -
would become part of a large information network that would increase
usefulness for readers and value to advertisers.