Subject: Hold it on your clitoris or nestle within your vaginal lips for the oral experience of a lifetime.

From: "Carlton G. Graham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:29:13 -0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Made from soft jelly rubber this unusually shaped toy give simultaneous
clitoris and g spot stimulation. Please note our SPECIAL price.
Supplied with two sets of batteries and a convenient storage pouch.
Along the shaft has a soft clitoris stimulating spike positioned for
maximum sensations. Adds extra length and girth to your penis or the
silicone sleeve will fit on a vibrator for even more fun.
When you're by yourself or with your partner, adult toys such as
vibrators, dildos are popular items.
Many sites make this claim. Those looking for unusual sexual experiences
may enjoy shopping for dolls, pussies (artificial vaginas) and
enhancers. Fast confidential service and discrete delivery. Not only is
it large but it vibrates!
This excellent guide will show you how to give her the ultimate oral sex
like you have never given her before. Guaranteed to get any woman
begging for more.
This famous revolutionary device has featured on Jonathan Ross, the Sun
gave it 10 out of 10 in a recent sex toy survey. This water-based gel is
fruit flavoured and contains the active ingredient Benzocaine to produce
a numbing effect on the penis.
The ergonomically designed multi-speed control features soft touch
action and includes two output jacks so you can use with other toys at
the same time.
He was an overnight sensation since his first release, Detention.
Included are 2 sets of batteries to get you on your way.
The shaft is perfectly curved to stimulate the female g-spot and the
based of the shaft has dozens of soft bumps that will stimulate your
clitoris.
The ergonomically designed multi-speed control features soft touch
action and includes two output jacks so you can use with other toys at
the same time. The compact and powerful vibrating bullet is controlled
by a small box that clips discreetly to your clothing.
Moulded from the lower half of porn queen Aria's face this cock pleaser
will give you the best blowjob of your life.
Not shown is the 7-inch tube at the rear that contains hundreds of soft
UR3 spikes to simulate the feel of a real woman.
It safely disinfects all personal products and is water soluble.
TongueJoy oral vibrator has also been featured on Graham Norton and been
recommended in Cosmopolitan, the News of the World, FHM, The Erotic
Review and many, many more magazines. Made from Ben Wa's unique jelly
rubber that is soft to the touch but firm and rigid at the same time.
The newly designed contour shape provides ultimate g-spot stimulating
pleasure. Therefore we have teamed up with a top Netherlands based adult
dvd distributor Here's a selection of adult dvds with covers that we can
show on this site. PleasureSkin rubber feels extremely realistic to the
touc. The shaft is perfectly curved to stimulate the female g-spot and
the based of the shaft has dozens of soft bumps that will stimulate your
clitoris. Use with the supplied bottle of Superstars lube for an extra
special feeling! The small g-spot probe is inserted and stimulates the
g-spot perfectly.
Comes complete with stretch to fit latex panties that offers the highest
level of comfort possible. Cast from her actual bare pussy and hand
coloured for added realism this masturbator is as real as it gets.
Squirting DVDs They have over 15 Squirting DVDs on offer thats female
ejaculation to you.