Subject: [Stackevo] Invitation: Stackevo Interim Call @ Mon Sep 11, 2017 10pm - 11pm (CEST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:27:31 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Stackevo Interim Call
When: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10pm – 11pm Zurich
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Brian Trammell - creator
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzY1MzMyZHBvNzRzNDhiYTU4ZDJqMGI5azhjcGpjYjlwOGdya2NiOW83MTEzaWVhMThjbzNnZTIzNmcgc3RhY2tldm9AaWFiLm9yZw&tok=NTIjN3EzcjkzcTlrdjlnanZnamhwOTRsczk5aGdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTQzODE2OTM3MWQwZjg1OWQxMGRhNzY0OGU4ZjUxZWJjMzhiMzRjOTI&ctz=Europe/Zurich&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding