Subject: [stir] FYI for those of you in the US.

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:36:29 -0500

Key management.. Should be interesting. 

This points out an obvious point that as the phone networks are considered
critical national infrastructure we may see lots of folks pile on to the
STIR proposition eventually. 

*************

NIST Computer Security Division has announced three upcoming events. Mark
your calendars! The NIST Computer Security Division is still planning to
host more events and once the information becomes available to the general
public, an email will be sent out to this mailing list.

1. Cryptographic Key Management Workshop 2014

March 4-5, 2014

NIST Gaithersburg, Maryland

For more information regarding the Cryptographic Key Management workshop,
please visit the workshop's webpage on the NIST Computer Security Division
website:

http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/ct/ckm_workshop2014.cfm 

2. FISSEA 27th Annual Conference

March 18-20, 2014

NIST Gaithersburg, Maryland

For more information regarding the FISSEA Conference, please visit the
FISSEA website on the NIST CSRC website at: http://csrc.nist.gov/fissea/ 

3. Privacy Engineering Workshop

April 9-10, 2014

NIST Gaithersburg, Maryland

For more information regarding the Privacy Engineering Workshop, please
visit the workshop's webpage for more information on the NIST Computer
Security Division website:

http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/privacy-engineering-workshop.cfm

--

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC 

http://www.shockey.us
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
< <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype-linkedin-facebook: rshockey101
http://www.sipforum.org

"Money is the answer, what is the question?" tm