Subject: [stir] Planning for the STIR london meeting

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:37:26 -0600

All -

We requested a 2 hour session and are preparing a 2 hour agenda
even though we ended up with a 2.5 hr slot to make it easier for
MMUSIC adjust the agenda of its first session to minimize conflicts
for participants of both working groups.

We're planning on spending the time on mechanism.

So far, we've received requests for time for
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-stir-rfc4474bis/>
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-certificates/>

We're also planning to get a short update from the recent
M3AAWG Voice and Telephony Anti-Abuse Workshop.

We'll post more detailed agendas as soon as we can.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:17:34 -0600

We've gotten no further requests for agenda time.
Here's the current plan:

Secure Telephony Identity Revisited (STIR)
IETF89 - Monday 0900

Note: We requested a 2 hour session and are preparing a 2 hour agenda
      even though we ended up with a 2.5 hr slot to make it easier for
      MMUSIC adjust the agenda of its first session to minimize conflicts
      for participants of both working groups.

5m  Administrivia (Chairs)

50m Signing/Verifying - Cullen Jennings or Jon Peterson
    draft-jennings-stir-rfc4474bis-01

45m Credentials - Sean Turner
    draft-peterson-stir-certificates

20m Update: M3AAWG Voice and Telephony Anti-Abuse Workshop - Alex Bobotek

The drafts above can be found at:
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-stir-rfc4474bis/>
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-certificates/>

On 2/17/14, 11:37 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir