Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Telephone Identity Credentials: Certificates
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-certificates-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   In order to prevent the impersonation of telephone numbers on the
   Internet, some kind of credential system needs to exist that
   cryptographically proves authority over telephone numbers.  This
   document describes the use of certificates in establishing authority
   over telephone numbers, as a component of a broader architecture for
   managing telephone numbers as identities in protocols like SIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-certificates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-certificates-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-certificates-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/