Subject: [stir] Nits in draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-13

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 16:25:42 -0700

* 4.1: orig is not an array.

      First, the JSON "orig" array MUST be populated.

...

      Otherwise, the array MUST be populated with a "uri"

* I think the intention is to leave it up to local policy whether source
identity is based on From or PAI but the text in 4.1 says that if the
source is not a number it's based on From.

* Probably the destination identity should always be based on To but this
is only explicitly stated for the non-number case.

* Further down in 4.1:

   { "orig":{"tn":"12155551212"},
     "dest":{"tn":"12155551213"},
     "iat":"1443208345" }

Here the dest value should be an array.

* Again orig is not an array:

   The "orig" and "dest" arrays may contain identifiers of heterogeneous
   type; for example, the "orig" array might contain a "tn" claim

* 5.1: R-URI and To in the example should be sip:[email-masked]
Contact should be <number>@gateway...?