Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:08:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Diverted Calls
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, which conveys cryptographically-
   signed information about the people involved in personal
   communications, to include an indication that a call has been
   diverted from its original destination to a new one.  This
   information can greatly improve the decisions made by verification
   services in call forwarding scenarios.  Also specified here is an
   encapsulation mechanism for nesting a PASSporT within another
   PASSporT that assists relying parties in some diversion scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:58:18 -0500

We plan to WGLC this document shortly after the Bangkok meeting, but if 
anyone has any major issues with it, please bring them up now so we can 
work them out during that meeting.

RjS

On 10/22/18 7:08 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> stir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir