Subject: [stir] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:56:50 -0500

Hi all,

I updated the 2nd use case in this document.  However, unless I can get
someone else to work on it with me, I don't plan on progressing this
document as it is very time consuming to do these.  And, clearly, I've not
had the cycles to work on it as I had planned after IETF-102 (people still
need those SS7 point codes, IMSIs and Revenue Accounting office codes).

Regards,
Mary.

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 5:58 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Call Flow
Examples with PASSporT Diversion and History-Info
        Author          : Mary Barnes
        Filename        : draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document focuses on use cases and call flows which include the
   History-Info header field and a SIP Identity header field with a
   PASSport with a "div" claim in cases of retargeting.  These use cases
   are derived from those provided in the SIP History-Info call flows
   document.  The objective is to describe the optimal way to correlate
   the History-Info header fields with a PASSporT with diversion
   information to increase the level of confidence in the History-Info
   header field by the terminating entity making use of the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt