Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 05:55:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT SHAKEN Extension (SHAKEN)
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-12-06

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, which is a token object that conveys
   cryptographically-signed information about the participants involved
   in communications.  The extension is defined, corresponding to the
   SHAKEN specification, to provide both a specific set of levels-of-
   confidence in the correctness of the originating identity for a SIP
   based Communication Service Provider (CSP) telephone network
   originated call as well as an identifier that allows the CSP to
   uniquely identify the origin of the call within its network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chris Wendt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 08:57:50 -0500

This update is to address the previous agreed to fixes discussed on the list.

Thanks!

-Chris

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 8:55 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> stir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir