Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-oob-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:26:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : STIR Out-of-Band Architecture and Use Cases
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-oob-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The PASSporT format defines a token that can be carried by signaling
   protocols, including SIP, to cryptographically attest the identify of
   callers.  Not all telephone calls use Internet signaling protocols,
   however, and some calls use them for only part of their signaling
   path, or cannot reliably deliver SIP header fields end-to-end.  This
   document describes use cases that require the delivery of PASSporT
   objects outside of the signaling path, and defines architectures and
   semantics to provide this functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-oob/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-oob-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-oob-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-oob-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/