Subject: [stir] Draft agenda: STIR at IETF 109

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 09:52:26 -0600

There's a draft agenda at 
<https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/109/agenda/agenda-109-stir-00> (copied 
here for convenience).

STIR - IETF109 - Friday 20 Nov 0900 UTC
------

# (10m) Administrivia - Chairs

# (10m) draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation (discuss resolution) - Jon Peterson

# (30m) draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services - Chris Wendt

# (20m) draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd - Jon Peterson

# (30m) draft-ietf-stir-servprovider-oob - Jon Peterson

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 10:48:58 -0600

Updated agenda :

# (10m) draft-ietf-stir-servprovider-oob - Jon Peterson

# (20m) draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services - Chris Wendt

# (10m) draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update - Jon Peterson

# (20m) draft-peterson-stir-messaging - Jon Peterson