Subject: [stir] Erik Kline's No Objection on charter-ietf-stir-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 22:40:04 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-stir-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-stir/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[P4; nit]

* I think this text may be a tad redundant:

... It is important to note that while the
main focus of this working group is telephone numbers, the STIR working group
will not [...] changes to circuit-switched
technologies. Moreover, the work of this group is limited to developing a
solution for telephone numbers.

  Telephone numbers are both the main focus and a strict limitation.
  Possibly this can be rephrased, but it's also not important at all.