Subject: [storm] Working Group Last Call on "Definitions of Managed Objects for iFCP"

From: Tom Talpey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:50:07 +0000

The STORM working group announces Last Call on the iFCP MIB definition document

	http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-00.txt

which was chartered and published last November. The Last Call period will
extend through Sunday February 21, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time,
in expectation of completing any necessary edits prior to the March IETF
publication deadlines.

Please send any and all technical comments directly to this mailing list:
	[email-masked]

Any editorial or other comments should be sent to the editor, cc'ing me:
	Prakash Venkatesen prakashvn -at- hcl.in
	Tom Talpey (STORM WG co-chair) ttalpey -at- microsoft.com

Additional information on the STORM WG agenda, work items and links to
the active documents are available at
	http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/storm-charter.html
	
The document Abstract is reproduced below.

   The iFCP protocol (RFC 4172) provides Fibre Channel fabric
   functionality on an IP network in which TCP/IP switching and routing
   elements replace Fibre Channel components.  The iFCP protocol is used
   between iFCP Gateways.  This document provides a mechanism to monitor
   and control iFCP Gateway instances, and their associated sessions,
   using SNMP.

   This document obsoletes RFC4369.

Tom Talpey
STORM WG co-chair