Subject: Re: [storm] iSCSI Consolidated draft update

From: "Mallikarjun Chadalapaka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:28:21 -0700

Storm WG Team,

As promised, we now have the new draft ready for submission, but I
discovered that draft submissions are locked down until 7/26.  I will submit
the draft once the system opens up.  For now, you can read the latest draft
with change bars at:
http://www.chadalapaka.com/Documents/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-01.pdf 

And the text version is available at:
http://www.chadalapaka.com/Documents/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-01.txt 

Please take a look and let me know if there are any obvious issues that need
to be addressed before I submit.

Thanks.

Mallikarjun

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [storm] iSCSI Consolidated draft update

Storm WG team,
I just got back from a 3-week vacation, and still trying to catch up.  I am
now caught up on all the discussions on the storm mailing list over the last
two weeks, and plan to update the consolidated draft with all the consensus
items soon.   I expect submission of an updated draft would take a couple of
weeks for me.  Unfortunately the -00 draft will have technically expired by
then, but please continue to use the -00 draft until the new draft is
submitted.
Thanks.
Mallikarjun