Subject: [storm] iWARP drafts + No London meeting

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:55:21 -0500

This time, the draft status report is short.

All five of the iSCSI-related drafts are in the RFC Editor Queue, here:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/cluster_info.php?cid=C201 .  Fred Knight (iscsi-sam
draft editor) and yours truly are working on the T10 aspects that need to
be dealt with in order to get these drafts published as RFCs, including the
T10 changes necessary to deal with the version descriptor normative dependency
noted in Section 4.2 of the iscsi-sam draft.

Tom (the other storm co-chair) should be submitting an RFC publication request
for the rdmap-ext draft sometime soon.

The storm WG will take up draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2-00 in January - expect
to see reviews from at least the WG chairs and a call for WG adoption then.
But ... there's no need to wait for us, please review and comment on the list.

The current plan is to handle all of this activity on the mailing list, so
the storm WG will not meet during the March 2-7 IETF meeting week in London.

Thanks,
--David (storm WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------