Subject: [Stox] Pete Resnick's comments on draft-ietf-stox-groupchat

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:28:08 -0700

Still catching up on missed feedback...

Pete Resnick wrote:

    4: There's a noun missing here:

       By contrast, in
       MSRP sessions (including groupchat sessions) are considered to
       be a type of media (similar to audio/video sessions)

Actually that should be "in MSRP," or "sessions (including groupchat 
sessions) in MSRP"...

    The bullet list refers to "muc.example.com", but Figure 1 shows
    "rooms.example.com".

Noted.

    The particular endpoints for both romeo and juliet are not shown in
    the figure, but the bullet list doesn't say, "not shown in diagram".

I think it's best to specify that each of those things at the bottom of 
the diagram are indeed the endpoints. You can't communicate from a mere 
account, only from a connected endpoint.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/