Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-media-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:17:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Media Sessions
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Saul Ibarra
                          Emil Ivov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-media-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for use by
   gateways that enable the exchange of media signaling messages between
   systems that implement the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
   systems that implement the Jingle extensions to the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-media/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-media-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-media-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/