Subject: [Stox] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-stox-im-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 05:08:01 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-stox-im-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-im/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- I'm surprised it's so easy to be honest;-)

- The reference to rfc 3923 isn't that useful is it? I mean
because nobody really does that afaik. If someone does do it
(I could imagine an enterprise scale thing working), then
maybe better to say that while it'd work, it's really
uncommon, or some such.