Subject: [Suit] RIOT Summit 2020: Call for contributions

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:55:25 +0200

Dear all,

as RIOT provides an open source implementation of SUIT, the below call for
contributions might be of interest for you.

In particular, SUIT-related talks, tutorials, or demos are very
welcome -- *both
online and onsite* -- on Sept. 14-15. Looking forward to your proposals!

Cheers,

Emmanuel

(Apologies for potential cross-posting)

************************************************************************

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

RIOT Summit 2020

September 14-15, 2020

Participation options: online & on-site
(f2f meeting to be confirmed, at Station F, Paris, France)

https://summit.riot-os.org

************************************************************************

RIOT is an open source operating system for microcontroller-based IoT
devices. Initially developed by folks from academia, the RIOT community
now consists of companies, makers, and hobbyist, distributed
all around the world.

The RIOT community gathers yearly at the RIOT Summit, which brings
together RIOTers, beginners, and experts, as well as people interested
in the IoT in general and decision makers who plan to deploy RIOT in the
future. The event combines plenary talks, hands-on tutorials, and demos.

Every year since 2016, the RIOT Summit was successful in providing
a forum to connect. We aim to continue this tradition in 2020,
with some changes catering for online participation. We will try
our very best to create the special RIOT Summit atmosphere online,
as well as onsite (f2f to be confirmed, at French Tech Central in
Station F, Paris, France).

The organizers of the RIOT Summit call for contributions that relate to
RIOT and the Internet of Things. If you want to present a talk, a
tutorial, or a demo (whether online or onsite!) please consider the Call
for Contributions:

  * https://summit.riot-os.org/2020/call-for-contributions

Best regards,
the organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community