Subject: [Suit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-suit-manifest-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 09:19:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Updates for Internet of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)-based Serialization Format for the Software Updates for Internet of Things (SUIT) Manifest
        Authors         : Brendan Moran
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Koen Zandberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-suit-manifest-06.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2020-06-02

Abstract:
   This specification describes the format of a manifest.  A manifest is
   a bundle of metadata about the firmware for an IoT device, where to
   find the firmware, the devices to which it applies, and cryptographic
   information protecting the manifest.  Firmware updates and secure
   boot both tend to use sequences of common operations, so the manifest
   encodes those sequences of operations, rather than declaring the
   metadata.  The manifest also serves as a building block for secure
   boot.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-suit-manifest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-suit-manifest-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-suit-manifest-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-suit-manifest-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/