Subject: [Suit] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-suit-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:45:36 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-suit-01-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-suit/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks go to me and this is an important piece of work, so, go forward !

May I assume that "SUIT Status Tracker" is a well-know concept by the SUIT WG ?

Minor detail: is it worthwhile to mention work at the IETF hackathon in a WG
charter ?

My only major concern is the last paragraph with "either the SUIT WG or the
RATS WG will produce" : let's decide before re-chartering.

Some nits:
- should "KiB" be replaced by "kB" or "KB" ?
- s/with silicon vendors and OEMs/with vendors and OEMs/ ?