Subject: [Suit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 03:06:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Updates for Internet of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Firmware Encryption with SUIT Manifests
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Russ Housley
                          Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a firmware update mechanism where the
   firmware image is encrypted.  Firmware encryption uses the IETF SUIT
   manifest with key establishment provided by the hybrid public-key
   encryption (HPKE) scheme and the AES Key Wrap (AES-KW) with a pre-
   shared key-encryption key.  Encryption of the firmware image is
   encrypted using AES-GCM or AES-CCM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-suit-firmware-encryption-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts