Subject: [Supa] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-supa-00-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:12:22 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-supa-00-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-supa/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no objection to chartering this working group.

I found this text somewhat unclear.

Out of scope of this working group are:  

... deleted down to ...

-   Specific handling of policies (although the application document
will
provide some examples), and therefore the specification of a policy
engine that
maps a specific policy instance to actual configuration snippets.

I'm pretty sure this means 

-   Specific handling of policies (although the application document
will
provide some examples). Therefore the specification of a policy engine
that
maps a specific policy instance to actual configuration snippets is also

out of scope.

But I struggled to parse the original text.

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:37:54 +0200

Thanks Spencer for your text proposal, now in version 00-12
It's clearer this way.

Regards, Benoit