Subject: [Supa] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-supa-00-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:04:17 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-supa-00-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-supa/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

paragraph 5:

s/matter that saves development time/manner that saves development time

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:24:39 +0200

Fixed. Thanks Ben.

Regards, Benoit

> .