Subject: [Supa] Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-supa-00-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:55:16 -0700

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-supa-00-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-supa/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the following has an issue:

The SUPA working group develops models for expressing policy at different
levels
of abstraction.  Specifically, three models are envisioned: 
(i) a generic model that defines concepts and vocabulary needed by
policy
management independent of the form and content of the policy
(ii) a more specific model that refines the generic model to specify how
to
build policy rules of the event-condition-action paradigm

Either s/three models/two models/ or there is a missing (iii).

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:38:08 +0200

Hi Brian,

Good catch. Some legacy text.
Corrected now in version 00-12.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> Supa mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa
> .
>