Subject: [Supa] FW: New Version Notification for draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05.txt

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:02:03 +0800

A new version of the capability draft has been submitted. Any comments are
more than welcome. 

Cheers

Dacheng

在 15-10-19 下午5:00， "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
写入
:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Dacheng Zhang and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability
>Revision:	05
>Title:		Applicability of SUPA
>Document date:	2015-10-19
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		28
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05.t
>xt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05
>
>Abstract:
>   SUPA will define a generic policy model, an imperative (Event-
>   Condition-Action, ECA) policy information model and a declarative
>   (intent-based) policy information model which is the extension of
>   the generic model, and a set of policy data models which will make
>   use of the common concepts defined in the generic model. This memo
>   will explore some typical use cases and demonstrate the
>   applicability of SUPA policy models.
>
>
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat