Subject: Welcome to srvloc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:32:18 -0800 (PST)

--

Welcome to the srvloc mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe srvloc

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe srvloc [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

This is the IETF Service Location Working Group mailing list.

You can send administrative requests to [email-masked].
It works as well as mail to [email-masked], but you don't
have to say what mailing list you're talking about.  Also, this
list is being hosted on a the neato.org server.  neato's name
may appear in responses from the server and may be used in place
of srvloc.org for requests as well.

To send mail to every subscriber on the list, send mail to
[email-masked].  All messages to the list are archived; they are
not yet on the web, but will be soon.

However, there is a related web site at http://www.srvloc.org/
(it just doesn't have the current mailing list archives yet).

If all hell is breaking loose with the automated mailing list
managers, send mail to [email-masked].

Again, welcome to the Service Location Working Group list.