Subject: Agenda for IETF 44 SVRLOC WG meeting

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:00:20 +0100 (MET)

This is the agenda for the IETF 44 SVRLOC WG meeting, 13:00-15:00,
Wed 17, March 1999.

 Minutes   Topic
  
    5      Agenda 

   45      SLP Service Template and LDAP Schema compatability
           - Erik Guttman

   15      Proposal for SLPv2 extensions
           - Charles Perkins

   10      Interoperability testing
           - James Kempf

   10      Remaining internet drafts (after SVRLOC WG closure)
           - Erik Guttman

             draft-ietf-svrloc-advertising-05.txt
             draft-ietf-svrloc-discovery-10.txt
             draft-ietf-svrloc-ipv6-05.txt
             draft-ietf-svrloc-mib-00.txt

We will discuss the following internet drafts:

 * Conversion of LDAP Schemas to and from SLP Templates
  
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-svrloc-template-conversion-03.txt

 * The documents listed under the 'remaining internet drafts' topic will be 
   considered, but the content of them will not be discussed in any detail.

Erik Guttman
SVRLOC WG Chair