Subject: Two hundred and twenty subjects of Anarchy and havoc covered in this amazing archive of information.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:11:12 EST

Sanarchist Cookbook

FORBIDDEN INFORMATION

Two hundred and twenty subjects of Anarchy and havoc covered in this amazing
archive of information.

Known as the world most forbidden information source and outlawed in many

nations this book was thought to be banished from the face of the Earth. 

The Sanarchist Cookbook is the new revised volume for 2000. Completely revised
and updated. It is a shocking, provocative how-to book written in an era when
"turn on, burn down, blow up" were revolutionary slogans of the day. The
author considers this a survival guide and gives detailed advice concerning
electronics, sabotage and surveillance, with data on everything from bugs to
scramblers. He also provides explicit information on the uses and effects of
drugs, ranging from pot to heroin. 

Legal bull: This book is for reference purposes only. It is intended for
educational use only. Some of the recipes in this book are very dangerous.
What you do with this information is your sole responsibility and we will not
be held liable. 

Known as the world most forbidden information source and outlawed in many

nations this book was thought to be banished from the face of the Earth. 

"The Sanarchist Cookbook is the most shocking and provocative book of it's
kind"   Time Magazine

220 pages of the massive book of Anarchy

Ready to order this book of terror?

To order follow the simple instructions below.

Send payment of $18.95 to:

K.C. Smith
10 East Louisiana
Evansville, IN  47711

For RUSH delivery include a self addresses stamped envelope, print your
address neatly or face the chance of your order going to your neighbor!