Subject: Full I-D of 'printer' template posted

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 99 11:48:34 EST

Copies: SLP Working Group <[email-masked]>
        IPP Working Group <[email-masked]>

Hi folks,                                    Saturday (13 February 1999)

I just posted the full Internet-Draft text of the updated SLP 'printer'
template to the PWG server at 'ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP':

    <draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-03.txt>

This document will replace the (now expired) previous Internet-Draft
<draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-02.txt>, March 1998.

I plan to forward this document to the Internet-Drafts Editor (Cynthia
Clark) no later than next Friday (19 February 1999), to be comfortably
inside the I-Ds deadline of Friday (26 February 1999) for the next IETF
Plenary in April 1999.

Please send any comments which would require changes no later than
Wednesday (17 February 1999).

Please send your comments to both the SLP WG and IPP WG lists.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (IPP WG member, outside consultant at Xerox)
  High North Inc
  716-461-5667