Subject: Incredible Business Says Rosie O'Donnell!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

CASH  IN
ON  THE  HOTTEST  BUSINESS  
OPPORTUNITY TO HIT THE MARKET THIS YEAR.
NOT MLM, NOT NETWORKING, A REAL BUSINESS

EARN UP TO  $ 100,000 IN YOUR SPARE TIME!

PHOTO STICKER MANIA IS TAKING THE MARKET BY STORM.

AS SEEN ON THE ROSIE O’DONNELL SHOW!

Established  2 Billion Dollar Industry

Proven Money Maker

Part Time or Full Time Business.  It’s up to you.

All Cash Business

No Selling Required

No Office or Experience Necessary

On Going Support.  When you make money we make money!

Here's what one of our customers said.
Dear Jim,
I'm so happy that you got me started with this, as you know from one machine I now have
 19 and my income is into six figuers twice. I only have to spend one day a week servicing my machines.
The rest of the time I can really be a mother to my children. Your support and help have been invaluble.
Sincerly JR

This is not an MLM! We are a real company with over 1,700 customers across the country !

For A Free Video and More Information 

Call  1 - 888 - 386-4290  reference code   JCC 0426 when you call!

Please mail here to get your name removed. Thank You
[email-masked]

*****************************************************************************************
79437