Subject: Posted new 'printer:' template (v0.4) - 22 October 1999

From: Ira Mcdonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:26:24 -0400

Hi folks,

I just sent this on to Cynthia Clark (the I-D Editor) this morning
and posted it for immediate access  to the PWG's server in the
IPP section at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP

as:

<draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-04.txt>

(Sorry that URL was too long for one line)

This update aligns the 'printer:' template (last revised in
February 1999) with the final form of IPP/1.1 Model (June 1999),
Appendix E 'Generic Directory Schema'.  Tom Hastings helped point
out the necessary updates.  Copy of my note to Cynthia follows.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc
  (co-editor of SLP 'printer:' template)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Copies: "Internet Drafts Editor" <[email-masked]>
        "Pete St. Pierre" <[email-masked]>
        "Ira McDonald" <[email-masked]>

I-D Editor,                                   Thursday (21 October 1999)

SVRLOC:

Please place this document in the Internet-Drafts repository named:

    <draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-04.txt> (October 1999)

It replaces the previous:

    <draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-03.txt> (February 1999)

This draft has been updated to conform to RFC 2609, June 1999.

[IPP WG - This draft has also been updated to be a conforming superset
of Appendix E in the IPP/1.1 Model, <draft-ietf-ipp-model-v11-04.txt>
(work-in-progress), June 1999, now in the RFC Editor's queue.]

Thanks very much,
- Ira McDonald (SVRLOC WG and IPP WG member)
  High North Inc
  [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------