Subject: service templates

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:33:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear SVRLOC WG members,

I am in the process of closing out the WG directory.  I have a list
of templates which are active in the I-D directory.  Some service
template internet drafts have expired.  If this is the case, please

 . Issue a new internet draft (but NOT as a SVRLOC WG draft).
   That is, instead of draft-ietf-svrloc issue the template
   as draft-<your name>-svrloc.

 . Please send mail to the svrloc mailing list.  Eventually we will
   have a mailing list for template registrations (as per RFC 2609:
   <[email-masked]> will point to a mailing list *IN THE FUTURE.*
   We don't have a mailing list host for service template discussion
   yet.  Announce your service template on the [email-masked] list
   for now, please.

 . I am the designated expert who will process the templates and 
   make sure they are in proper form to be submitted to the IANA
   svrloc repository.  I will encourage review of the template by
   people with domain expertise in the area the service template 
   covers.

The templates I currently have are:

  draft-guttman-svrloc-da-scheme-00.txt 
  draft-guttman-svrloc-sa-scheme-00.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-ldap-scheme-02.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-naming-directory-scheme-01.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-nis-scheme-00.txt 
  draft-ietf-svrloc-nrsm-scheme-00.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-03.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-rawtcp-printer-scheme-01.txt
  draft-ietf-svrloc-wpad-template-00.txt 
  draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-03.txt

If you have any others, please let me know.  

Erik Guttman
SVRLOC WG chair