Subject: i m p o r t a n t: WG documents to review

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:03:22 +0100 (MET)

The SVRLOC WG needs your help!

We have a number of interesting documents that effect SLP.

I need to ascertain how ready they are to be submitted to
the IESG.  The documents are listed below.  It is very
very important that people in the WG read and review these
documents.  Although many are individual contributions and
can be submitted without working group action, the quality
of the specifications and their utility to the community
are only possible through *** your assistance. ***

                                           Proposed Status    Draft Status
                                           -----------------  ------------
draft-ietf-svrloc-ipv6-07.txt           -> Standards Track    Completed 
  Service Location Protocol                                   IETF last 
  Modifications for IPv6                                      call

draft-ietf-svrloc-template-conversion-05.txt                  Completed 
  Conversion of LDAP Schemas to and     -> Informational RFC  WG last call
  from SLP Templates

draft-guttman-svrloc-vendor-ext-00.txt  -> Informational RFC  No discussion
  Vendor Extensions for Service 
  Location Protocol, Version 2

draft-guttman-slpv2-attrlist-ext-00.txt -> Informational RFC  One review
  Attribute List Extension for the 
  Service Location Protocol

draft-kempf-scope-rules-00.txt          -> BCP RFC            No discussion
  SLP Scope and DA Configuration

draft-kempf-srvloc-notify-01.txt        -> Experimental RFC   No discussion
  Notification and Subscription for 
  SLP

draft-zhao-slp-da-interaction-00.txt    -> Experimental RFC   No discussion
  Interaction of SLP Directory Agents 
  for Reliability and Scalability

Please post reviews to these documents to the list.  I will
do the same :-)  Hopefully we can submit most of them to the
IESG in the next month or two. 

Most important are the first two documents in the list above.  
We need to complete work on them so that we can shut down the
SVRLOC WG (as it will have completed its charter and all
remaining work items.)

Thanks for your help!

Erik