Subject: Higher Education Implementations

From: "Robert M. Bohanek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 20:40:11 -0600

I know we are all on the leading edge of implementation of SLPv2 and v1, for
that matter, so I apologize for pulling the discussion alittle off-topic.

What I am trying to find out is if there are any participants to the list,
as well as the Working Group from Higher Education Institutions.
Particularly in the U.S., but I would love to hear from other areas as well.
I would like to hear from you about what your institutions are doing to
implement SLP on your campuses or what your future plans are.

I do not wish to clog the list with noise, so I think it would be
appropriate if we conducted that dialogue off-list.  As applicable items
come up, I will post them back to the list.

Thanx,
Bob
*******************************************************************
Robert Bohanek, USNA '90 (SS)
Systems Engineer, Apple Computer, Inc.
e-mail: [email-masked]

snail mail:
4890 Ashley Lane  #221
Inver Grove Heights, MN  55077

Phone:
(651) 306-0439 (work)
(651) 306-0472 (fax)

Apple Web Sites:
http://www.apple.com
http://www.apple.com/education (Education Home Page)

"A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving." - Lao
Tzu (570-490 B.C.)

*********************************************************************