Subject: Comments on draft-guttman-slpv2-attrlist-ext-00.txt

From: Mikael Pahmp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:10:11 +0100

Erik,

This is a really useful extension. Some minor comments below.

>Abstract
>
> The Service Location Protocol, Version 2 provides a mechanism for a
> service to be discovered in a single exchanged of messages.

"exchange" instead of "exchanged".

>1. Introduction
>
> The Service Location Protocol, Version 2 [3] provides a mechanism for
> a service to be discovered in a single exchanged of messages.  The UA
> sends a Service Request message and the DA or SA (as is appropriate)
> sends a Service Reply message.

"exchange" instead of "exchanged".
"as appropriate" instead of "as is appropriate".

> The Next Extension Offset value is the number of bytes till the next
> offset in the SLPv2 message.  

More correct:
"The Next Extension Offset value indicates the position of the next extension as offset from the beginning of the SLP message."

>4. Internationalization Considerations
>
> The Service Location Protocol, version 2 has mechanisms for allowing
> attribute to be transmitted with explicit language tagging [6].  The
> same mechanisms are used for this protocol extension.

Add plural 's' to "attribute".

That's it. Looks good.

/Mikael