Subject: WG LAST CALL: draft-guttman-svrloc-vendor-ext-00.txt

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:47:35 +0100 (MET)

The following document is entering Working Group Last Call.  It is an 
individual submission, but it relates to the work of the SVRLOC WG. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Engineering Task Froce                            Erik Guttman
INTERNET DRAFT                                         Sun Microsystems
8 December 1999
Expires in six months

       Vendor Extensions for Service Location Protocol, Version 2
                 draft-guttman-svrloc-vendor-ext-00.txt

Abstract

   The Service Location Protocol, Version 2 [1] contains a number of
   features which are left up to vendors.  This document describes how
   each of these features can be used safely (with no possibility of
   name collisions).  This document also describes how vendors can
   extend the protocol safely without requiring any IETF standardization
   work.  Finally, this document defines a new extension to the SLPv2:
   The Vendor Opaque extension.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send comments to the [email-masked] mailing list in the
next two weeks.  If there are no comments by January 21 which 
necessitate revision, this document will be submitted to the 
IESG for consideration to promote it to an Informational RFC.

Erik Guttman
SVRLOC WG Chair

---

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:33:05 +0100 (MET)

I am retrying this message since it did not seem to make it to the
mailing list.  Apologies if this is a duplicate message.

Abstract

Erik Guttman
SVRLOC WG Chair