Subject: Post & Search Empty Legs FREE!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Mar 2000 13:09:32 +0000

CHARTER OPERATORS! POST YOUR AVAILABLE FLIGHTS 
& DEAD LEGS ONTO OUR SITE ABSOLUTELY FREE! 
REGISTER AT:   http://www.charteralliance.com/register.asp 

CHARTER BUYERS! HAVE EMPTY LEGS EMAILED TO YOU 
EVERY DAY ABSOLUTELY FREE! REGISTER ONLINE OR 
REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. 

For the very first time CharterAlliance.com brings the industry 
operators  & buyers together by offering a totally FREE service 
that optimizes the selling and  purchasing of those available flights 
& empty legs.  Not only  are the dead legs posted onto our high 
traffic Internet site but they also get emailed out to a vast network 
of brokers & industry buyers twice daily! CharterAlliance.com 
is the only posting site that actually places this vital information 
into buyer's hands and we do this for YOU absolutely FREE! 
International operators & buyers welcome. Start increasing your 
bottom line right now! Make sure that you become one of our 
members today. 

CHARTER OPERATORS: 

* Create a powerful new revenue stream instantly! 
* Increase aircraft utilization! 
* Postings for: Charter, Cargo, & Air Ambulance! 
* Separate postings for available flights & empty legs! 
* Marketed to a vast network of brokers and industry buyers 
* Put the power of the Internet, with our marketing muscle, behind you! 

Just go to: http://CharterAlliance.com/register.asp, register, and 
start posting!  It's FREE! 

**** ADDITIONAL BONUS! Register with our site and receive three full 
months of advertising on CharterAlliance.com absolutely FREE! 

CHARTER BUYERS: 

* Hundreds of flights! 
* So powerful, yet easy to use! 
* Advanced searches by categories you set up! 
* Daily digest of empty legs emailed to you twice daily! 

Do you want our daily digest of available deadheads emailed to you 
every day? Just respond to this message! Leave the Subject line intact. 
If you want this valuable information to go to any other addresses 
just type them  into the top of the Body of this message. You can 
also accomplish this by visiting our site: 
http://CharterAlliance.com/register.asp 

CharterAlliance.com has a global vision for how information will be 
shared among the Charter Aviation Industry in the Twenty First Century. 
This is only the beginning. Visit us at http://CharterAlliance.com to 
find out more about our exciting services. 

******************************************* 
To be removed from this email list, reply to this email with 
"remove" in the Subject line.  Thanks.