Subject: RE: IPP> Re: please review - new template: printer.2.0.en

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:07:14 -0700

Hi Erik,

Thanks very much for the quick turnaround - I've just checked
your attachment with a text editor and it looks fine - please
register it as v2.0.

Best regards,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Xerox and Sharp
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Guttman Sun Frankfurt Staff Engineer
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 6:36 AM
To: Erik Guttman Sun Frankfurt Staff Engineer; Ira McDonald
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: IPP> Re: please review - new template: printer.2.0.en

Oops, I forgot to attach the file in my previous message.

Erik