Subject: SLP implementations?

From: Jyri Palmu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:49:37 +0300

Hello,

I'm trainee research scientist in VTT (Technical Research Centre of 
Finland) Electronics.

I would like to know is in Internet any implementation of SLP,
which could be used for research purpose, in Java or C/C++
(other than Mini SLP)? Where I can find one?

Thank you,

Jyri Palmu

---

From: Weibin Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:12:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jyri,

I have one prototype implementation of SLPv2 in Java. It also has the 
mesh-enhancement function for DA. You are welcome to use it for research
purpose. You can find it at www.cs.columbia.edu/~zwb/project/slp

-Weibin

---

From: Evan Hughes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:05:27 -0400 (EDT)

Also take a look at the openslp stuff. (http://www.openslp.org)

e