Subject: Broken link in www.srvloc.org

From: Roy Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:31:43 -0400

There appears to be a problem on this page of your site.

    On your page http://www.srvloc.org/hypermail/0345.html
    when you click on your link to
http://www2.computeroemonline.com/read/nl19990907/10004
    you get the error: Domain name lookup failed (may be a transient error)

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our robot's
activities and to let you know about one of the broken links we encountered.
LinkWalker does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather
uses the link information to update our map of the World Wide Web.

Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you prefer not to
receive these occasional error notices please let me know.

Roy Bryant

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Roy Bryant, [email-masked]
 President
 SEVENtwentyfour Inc. ("Always watching the Web")
 http://www.seventwentyfour.com
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~