Subject: invitation: slp interop test #5

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:11:32 +0200 (MET DST)

I would like to propose an interoperability test/workshop for
SLPv2 the last week of November (Nov 27-Dec 1).  

The goal of this testing would be primarily to show interoperation
of every feature that we wish to see in the protocol as it advances
to draft standard.

Please note:  Implementations do *not* need to be complete (ie.
implement every feature of RFC 2608) in order to be tested during
interop workshop.

By holding the testing for 5 days, we can allow extra time at the 
end for debugging and reengineering so that all participants can
achieve interoperation.  The test plan will be designed to be
completed by the third day (Weds Nov 29) for those participants
that are time constrainted.

Please fill out the following form if you intend to participate,
and send it to me *directly* (not to the srvloc list):

I can make it on those dates.  [ ]
I prefer the following dates:  [ ] (+/- one week only please)
I have an SLPv2 UA to test:    [ ]
I have an SLPv2 SA to test:    [ ]
I have an SLPv2 DA to test:    [ ]
My agent advertises/discovers only a specific service type or types: [ ]
  (If this is true, the test plan will have to include these
   specific service types).
Contact name:                  [ ]
Contact email address:         [ ]
The # in my party:             [ ]

This information will help us to obtain sufficient space for
the event.

Thanks,

Erik

ps. If anyone wants to test additional features (SLP extensions,
    for example), please let me know.