Subject: interop testing

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:10:49 +0200 (MET DST)

I would like to propose we arrange interoperability testing in Spring
of 2001.  I do not have the time needed to arrange testing for December
as originally proposed.  Those of you who are interested in interop
testing, please let me know what your availability is in March.  Either
before or after the IETF meeting (IETF 50 in Minneapolis) is my first
suggestion:  12-16 or 26-30, March.

Please send your availability during these times, or additional proposals
if you are interested in SLPv2 interoperability testing.

Thanks,

Erik

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
E r i k   G u t t m a n         SHORT msgs: [email-masked]
Sr Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems       Email: [email-masked]
Eichhoelzelstr. 7, 74915 Waibstadt Germany    Phone: +49 172 865 5497

Un vieux Sphinx ignore' du monde insoucieux,      
Oublie' sur la carte, et donc l'humeur farouche   Spleen et Ide'al, 
Ne chante qu'aux rayons du soleil qui se couche.  LXXVI.  Baudelaire