Subject: Motherboard Info Requested

From: "Vision Computers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:49:18 -0700

Happy New Year from Vision Computers! In celebration of this new year, we
are offering these special discounts to our customers. Buy any motherboard
listed below and receive a special discount on CPU's (5% above dealer cost)!
Order before January 13, 2001 and also receive FREE SHIPPING* (within the
US) on your order! Better yet, let us build your next SERVER and we'll save
you a ton of TIME and MONEY. Just visit
http://www.visionman.com/quote/systems.html and configure your own
workstation online using our create-a-quote!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Supermicro P6DBE Dual Pentium III Motherboard

Features Include:

* Supports 2 Pentium III 233 ~ 1000MHz Processors
* 100MHz Bus Speed
* Intel's 440BX Chipset
* 5 PCI Slots, 2 ISA slots, and 1 AGP Slot
* PC Health Monitoring
* 2 EIDE Ports
* 1 Floppy Port
* 1 Parallel Port
* 1 PS/2 Mouse and 1 PS/2 Keyboard port
* 2 Serial Ports
* 1 Infrared Port
* 2 USB Ports
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:                                                        $179.00
Shipping:                                                 FREE!
Click here to order!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Supermicro S2DGE Dual Xeon Motherboard

Features Include:

* Supports 2 Pentium III 400 ~ 700MHz Processors
* 100MHz Bus Speed
* Intel's 440GX AGPset
* 5 PCI Slots, 2 ISA Slots, and 1 AGP Slot
* Accommodates 2GB SDRAM at 100MHz
* 4 168-Pin DIMM Sockets
* 2 EIDE Ports
* 1 Floppy Port
* 1 Parallel Port
* 1 PS/2 Mouse and 1 PS/2 Keyboard Port
* 1 Infrared Port
* 2 USB Ports
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:                                                        $325.00
Shipping:                                                 FREE!
Click here to order this!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ASUS P2B-LS w/LAN + SCSI Motherboard

Features Include:

* Supports 1 Pentium II Processor 233 ~ 450MHz
* Built-in 512KB L2 Cache
* Intel 440BX Chipset
* 100MHz Front Side Bus
* Four 168-Pin DIMM Sockets support up to 1GB memory
* Onboard LAN Controller
* Onboard Adaptec SCSI controller
* 4 PCI Slots, 2 ISA Slots, 1 AGP Slot
* Dual UDMA33 EIDE ports
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:                                                        $385.00
Shipping:                                                 FREE!
Click here to order this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

ASUS P2B-DS DUAL Processor w/SCSI

Features Include:

* Supports Dual Pentium III 450 ~ 600MHz Processors
* Built-in 512KB L2 Cache
* Intel 440BX Chipset
* 100MHz Front Side Bus
* Four 168-Pin DIMM Sockets support up to 1GB memory
* Onboard Adaptec SCSI controller
* 4 PCI Slots, 2 ISA Slots, 1 AGP Slot
* Dual UDMA33 EIDE ports
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:                                                        $440.00
Shipping:                                                 FREE
Click here to order this!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to order any of these excellent motherboards. All of these are
brand name, QUALITY motherboards. Order before January 13 and receive free
shipping. For special pricing and large quantity orders, ect. contact us at
[email-masked]. You can also visit
http://www.visionman.com/quote/systems.html and custom build your own server
or workstation using our online Create-A-Quote. Thank you, and Happy New
Year from Vision Computers Inc.!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

 To be removed from this list, please do not respond to this email. Send an
email to [email-masked] with "unsubscribe visionman" in the body of
the list and you will no longer receive emails from us. Thank You!
*Orders must be within the US to receive the free shipping offer.