Subject: Confirm Your WebMail Details

From: Helpdesk Mail Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:56:38 -0500 (EST)

Dear  Webmail Account User

This message is from  the  webmail service messaging center to
all webmail account owners. Due to the incessant rate of Spam
we are currently performing maintenance and up-grading our 
Digital webmail services for  your convenience.

We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more
space for new accounts.  To prevent your account from closing
during this exercise you will have to update it below  to know
it's status as a currently used account with a hard spam
protector.

Confirm Your  WebMail Details;
User Name: 
Password: 
Date of Birth: 

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so
that it will only be valid during this period and can be
changed after the process.

Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her
account  within Seven working days of this update notification
will loose his or her account permanently.

Webmail Account  Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434